We fully understand that many people are anxious about visiting the dentist. Since we don’t want fear to hold you back from getting the dental care you need, we offer sedation dentistry to improve your experience. Sedation dentistry allows you to relax while we perform a dental treatment. At the same time, you will remain conscious and aware of your surroundings. Instead of avoiding dental procedures, ask us about sedation dentistry.
- There are many other benefits to sedation dentistry, including:
- With oral sedation, you simply need to take a pill. It is quick and easy to use.
- It produces the necessary amnesic effect for a comfortable experience.
- Oral sedation costs less than other forms of sedation.
- Oral Sedation appointments get a private experience; We bring our team in just for you.
If you and our dentist determine that oral sedation is right for you, you will be prescribed a pill that will help you relax. You will also receive instructions to take the pill before your scheduled appointment; be certain to follow the specific instructions included with your pill. It is important that you have a family member or friend drive you to and from your appointment to provide maximum safety to yourself and others. When you arrive at our office, you will be awake but extremely relaxed. You may feel drowsy, and it is not unusual for you to not remember all of the details of your appointment.